*Please click on the title to view the photos.

Wedding Suhaimi & Salieza at Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan

Salam to all,

Sorry for taking quite a long time to update my blog. There are so many problems occur while uploading my photos to photobucket.com: network error, google chrome wasn't support, etc.. But now, everything already solved, ngee~~

Ok, i would like to share with you all my job at Port Dickson on 28 February-1 March 2009. I went with my sister, Aisah bt Sanai on 28 February evening around 3.00pm from Shah Alam and we stay at Duta Hacienda Riviera Resort. It was my luck, i got special price for two (2) rooms about RM170 (means RM85 per room). Really cheap right? One of the room is quite big, you can use it for at least two (2) twin bed; means enough for four (4) persons to stay, or maybe more, wow!!! Thanks God :D

For this job, I created the album with size 10 x 12 contained 10 pages. So, please have a look on my album below, cheers:


Cover page



Page 1



Page 2



Page 3



Page 4



Page 5



Page 6



Page 7



Page 8



Page 9



Page 10



Rear page

0 comments:

Post a Comment